Jul 8 2015
Since the Summer Solstice, we’ve been focusing on our first (base) chakra, which is all about physicality, i.e. survival, safety, money and self-preservation issues. The news headlines have reflected this with mass shootings, mass extinction of species, global stock market tumbling, “Grexit” situation, etc. Do all species have chakras like humans?
What is a life form?
Guy Needler said we live in a sea of energy, which slowly but eventually develops rudimentary intelligence, consciousness and life. But consciousness is not really true life until it is aware.
- Consciousness is merely a form of intelligence, not sentience, which is transportable and defined as self-awareness with the ability to change oneself and one’s environment.
- But not all energy can support sentience (see How Does Life Begin and Evolve? – Big Picture Questions.com). That’s why transient astral entities are neither sentient nor ensouled (see What Are Sentient vs. Transient Astral Entities? – Big Picture Questions.com).
Our multiverse is populated by many entities with different levels of sentience. Some entities (in human or other life forms on Earth) project themselves to incarnate in the physical universe (see Where Do Human and Other Souls Come From? – Big Picture Questions.com).
Why do we need chakras?
If we live in a sea of energy, and free energy is everywhere, the question arises: Do We Need Our Chakras Or Not? – Big Picture Questions.com. The answer depends on two things:
- What type of entity (e.g. human, alien, animal, plant, microbe) are we talking about?
- What frequency level of the physical universe does the entity exist at?
Many living entities have rotating chakras (energy centers) that absorb, metabolize and disseminate energy within the physical vehicle/body/biosuit that the soul animates.
- The chakras function as energy transformers that shift energy from a higher to a lower frequency and vice versa. The metabolized energy runs along countless nadis (energy rivers) to nourish the cells and organs in the body.
- The chakras also irradiate energy to create an aura (energy field) around the body (below).
Needler said everything around us has an aura associated with it. That includes the solid table, chair, computer and the room you’re working in. They’re made of lower frequency energy, that isn’t moving around as fast as higher frequency energy (e.g. gas), but everything has an aura (see Kirlian photography images below).
How do animals differ from humans?
One of the functions of animals is to clean up and realign the lower frequencies in our gross physical environment (see What Are the Functions of Animals In the Universe? – Big Picture Questions.com). Needler explained:
- Any vehicle that is not human has the same classification. They have the same number of energy centers/chakras, that work with the same frequency bands (FB 1-7, shown below).
But insects (e.g. ants, bees, wasps) are different, because they are a hive mind or a collective that works in a communal way (see What Is Meant By Oneness? – Big Picture Questions.com).
- They’re all linked to a group chakra associated with the nest, that pulls in the different frequencies to feed the individual insects.
Plants also differ from animals. They have a single big “nexus” that is an area of connectivity and collectivity. It functions like a composite chakra, that pulls in the same range of energies associated with our 7 chakras.
- Trees have roots that allow them to dig into the Earth’s energies and ley lines, which they use as a “telepathic” communication medium across the planet (e.g. oak mind, aspen mind, etc.). They exist as a collective mind, because they are all the same being basically.
Microbes (e.g. bacteria, viruses) don’t have any chakras themselves. When inside a human or animal body, they pick up their energy from our chakras, nadis and templates. When outside the physical body, they are connected to the ley lines in the Earth’s energy matrix/grid.
What are composite chakras?
Most humans have a set of seven chakras (base, sacral, solar, heart, throat, third eye and crown, shown below). Each of these chakras deals with a particular frequency band (FB 1-7).
- But some people are starting to ascend in frequency, so they need to work more on the higher frequencies than the lower frequencies.
- Some of them are gaining a composite chakra, in which the first three chakras (base, sacral, solar) combine into one bigger chakra (with front/back cones). It does the job of the lower three chakras to support the gross physical form.
Needler said at some point in the future, we will develop another composite chakra that combines the heart (4th) and throat (5th) chakra functions. But the spiritual eye (6th) and crown (7th) chakras will stay separate, because of their higher functionality.
- That means at some point the human body will have only 4 major chakras, i.e. 2 composite chakras + third eye + crown.
- When the vehicle becomes a higher frequency, the need for chakras will slowly diminish.
Thus, the energy system of different species is designed around the quality of the entity and the functionality needed by the incarnate form at a particular frequency level. For example:
- If an entity (e.g. human, alien, animal) existed in the 4th to 10th FB, they wouldn’t have any gross physical chakras associated with the vehicle, because they would be redundant.
- If an entity existed in any vehicle from the 8th frequency upwards (i.e. FB 8-12), there wouldn’t be any chakras associated with it, because it’s no longer existing on the gross physical or spirituophysical levels of the physical universe.
It is interesting to see how different life forms have developed ways to sustain themselves, despite the great variation in the size and type of incarnate vehicles found on our planet.
It is also fascinating to see how very high frequency energies from our True Energetic Self (oversoul) get gradually funneled or stepped down from the purely energetic levels (FB 8-10) to lower and lower frequencies with fewer energy vortices (“petals”) along the chakra system in our human form (below). The math makes some sense, too! 😉
Note: The chakras show the number of energy vortices (petals) associated at each frequency level (e.g. root chakra has 4 petals at FB 1). When added together, the root+sacral+solar = 20 vortices, and the heart+throat = 28 vortices, for a total of 48 vortices in the lower 5 chakras (corresponding to 48 nerves in the autonomic nervous system). The third eye chakra has 96 vortices, and the crown chakra has 972 vortices (960+12, corresponding to 12 cranial nerves). Modified from: The Kundalini Process.
For more information, please see:
Guy Needler: Home – Guy Steven Needler | The Dawn of a New Age of Science (new website) & 5 books: The History of God, Beyond the Source – Book 1, Beyond the Source – Book 2, Avoiding Karma, The Origin Speaks, 2015
Cyndi Dale: The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy, 2009
Barbara Brennan: Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field, 1987
Anodea Judith: Wheels of Life, 1999 & Eastern Body, Western Mind, 2004
Charles W Leadbeater: The Chakras, 1927
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
At Big Picture Questions.com: Subscribe to Blog via Email (under Search button)
At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter