May 28 2017
Here is the May 27, 2017 Recording and Transcript from Guy Needler’s monthly World Satsanga. They are produced and broadcast in conjunction with Kevin Moore and The Moore Show – YouTube. They are broadcast on Needler’s website (blog) as well.
Recording and Transcript of May 27, 2017 World Satsanga
Part 1. Lecture
This month Guy Needler discusses: “What are the Mechanics of Incarnation – Why do we incarnate and What’s the point?”
Part 2. Questions and Answers
Here are some of the major topics being discussed:
1. What is your take on so-called Shamanic Soul retrieval, Soul fragmentation or Soul loss?
- Background: Shamans believe that whenever we suffer an emotional or physical trauma, a part of our soul flees the body in order to survive the experience, and goes to “non-ordinary reality” where it waits until someone facilitates its return.
- The types of trauma that could cause “soul loss” include any kind of abuse (sexual, physical, or emotional), an accident, being in a war, or a victim of a terrorist act, acting against our morals, being in a natural disaster (a fire, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, etc.), surgery, addictions, divorce, or death of a loved one.
- Shamans say the soul part that left usually does not come back on its own. The soul might be lost, or stolen by another person, or doesn’t know the trauma has passed and it is safe to return. In psychology this is called disassociation (but they don’t talk about what disassociates and where that part goes).
- What is really going on in these situations in your view?
2. Since the time of Jesus (and before) up until the past 70 years, there has been a famine, plague, war and/or raping and pillaging about every ten years non-stop with millions killed in the process. Pretty sad commentary on the human race. Now, for the first time in history, the incidence of these traumas has dropped significantly, in some cases stopped altogether which is encouraging.
- The current issues of the day seem relatively minor by comparison – however, as we have discussed, seems like we are backsliding in the near term with people becoming hysterical over every little news bite that emanates from the media – real or imagined (mostly imagined). People have become news/political junkies surrendering their personal sovereignty in the process, expecting politicians to save them.
- This does not bode well for the future. Or are more people awakening than is apparent who will in the end break this bankrupt mentality?
3a. When you talk about being “aware and awake” – how do YOU define those terms in more practical terms? What is Awareness vs. Awakening?
- Is there a Basic Awakening followed by a series of Deeper Awakenings?
- Is awakening just the beginning of the Enlightening Process?
- Does it ever stop or reach a limit for an entity, like an Aspect (soul) or a True Energetic Self (Higher Self)?
3b. Our Source has urged us to meditate at least 30 min a day. What is the fundamental purpose of meditation? What is the purpose of channeling?
- Are they both meant to increase our bandwidth?
- OR is meditation a more resting state vs. is channeling a more aware, questioning and receiving state?
3c. Are human beings meant to reach a point of “emptiness” where our journey as a seeker ends, where we have no more questions to ask?
- OR are we meant to continually expand our thought processes to higher and higher levels?
- What is the ideal for an aware and awake human being?
- I hope these questions are not too esoteric for the group, but that’s what came to me this week, as I’ve been reading Ric Weinman’s book “Awakening through the Veils.”
4. I am absorbing deeply on my second reading of Anne’s book. I hope she’s at least somewhat aware of the profound effect her book is having on me and many others. The long paragraph on page 202 covers the multiple factors that an Aspect has to consider before incarnating: education, health, longevity, peer group, career, pastime, service, evolutionary opportunity, difficulty, chance of success – all factors that are familiar and ring true.
- But the last factor is different: “the number of parallel existences that can be utilized in order to maximize the evolutionary opportunity.” I am unaware of any parallel existences, and this concept is so at variance with all the other factors.
- Are my parallel existences taking place behind my back, so to speak?
- Are parallel existences a routine part of incarnate life, as are all the other aspects listed above? Is it possible I have no parallel existences?
- Should I have awareness of my parallel existences?
- Do most human beings have parallel existences going on?
- And how do these existences affect us?:
5. I get the strangest sense of a veil of conformity and or control as if we are so programmed to think small and live in a limited way. At the same time a glimpse of unlimitedness that is available as we disengage from the frequencies and wavelengths of the so called normal world.
- Is there any way to speed up the process other than just meditating, surrendering and choosing love instead of fear?
6. At the top of The Origin Speaks, page 278, the Origin tells you: “Soon you will no longer need to contact your Sources, or even me to gain this information.”
- Are you there yet? Or is this one of those all-too-frequent time statements that have no real meaning in our 3D experience?
Here is the written transcript for this Satsanga: GN-Transcript-27-05-2017
Part 3. Meditation
This guided meditation is on how to connect to the “Formlessness” of the multiverse.
Please download the high quality audio file AAC to do the guided meditation with Guy Steven Needler via his website. The meditation starts around 57 min.
NOTE: You may submit your own question(s) to an upcoming Satsanga by using the Greater Reality Forum on Needler’s website here: » Forum: The Greater Reality
“Stay Light, Be Light, Light the way for others.” – Guy Needler
For more information, please see:
Guy Needler: Home – Guy Steven Needler | The Dawn of a New Age of Science (new website) & books: The History of God, Beyond the Source – Book 1, Beyond the Source – Book 2, Avoiding Karma, The Origin Speaks, 2015, The Anne Dialogues, 2016
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
At Big Picture Questions.com: Subscribe to Blog via Email (under Search button)
At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter