Aug 27 2017
Here is the Recording and Transcript from Guy Needler’s monthly World Satsanga. They are produced and broadcast in conjunction with Kevin Moore and The Moore Show – YouTube. They are broadcast on Needler’s website (blog) as well.
Recording and Transcript of August 26, 2017 World Satsanga
Part 1. Lecture
This month Guy Needler discusses: “What is a Curator? What is their role and responsibilities?”
Part 2. Questions and Answers
Here are some of the major topics being discussed in World Satsanga 26 08 2017:
1. I would like you to explain what the term “holographic” means to you in the context of event space vs. the physical universe vs. the multiverse? Please elaborate on these four types of “holographic” things:
- You said event space is a spherical and “holographic” energetic functionality, which is part of the Origin. Is this function similar to the “holodeck” on Star Trek (programmed by the individual, manifest by the computer)?
- You said the fundamental particle of matter is the Anu, which link end-to-end to form strings or rope-like structures that create the “holographic” framework for the physical universe, which is a “hard structure” (as opposed to the energetic structure of the multiverse)?
- You said our multiverse contains all 397 universes in the same “holographic” space. The universes are all convoluted and interwined with each other at all angles. Then in an excerpt from “The Curators” you wrote: The multiverse looks like a small structure in a huge bath of interlaced Bucky Balls. Is this the static structure that our Source created for our evolution, that we maintain with the help of the Curators? Or is it part of the Origin’s substructure (throughout its body)
- Some Pleiadian collectives say we are “holographic” beings (entities) at the True Energetic level. They say what happens to one aspect of you happens to all the other aspects of you as well. When you resolve an issue here on Earth, the information is sent holographically back to other versions of you in other star systems, which allows them to heal and grow from your experience. Is this how you see it?
2. Would you define or describe the force of Gravity for us? In “The History of God” (page 224) you said: “Gravity is a function of universal love.” Please elaborate on that “love” part, since we could use more universal love on the Earth right now.
3. Is “opening the third eye” an appropriate goal and if so what is achieved by doing so?
- Does the pineal gland actually change in the process? Are there hazards to so doing?
- What technique is the best to use and can it be done without the direction of a guru?
- Or is this a subset of a broader question, e.g. What is the best spiritual path to follow?
4. To what extent has religious theology and Christian Theology (which I view as being quite different from the “Theology of Jesus”) in particular helped and hurt our progress on the spiritual path?
- And to the extent it has hurt us, is that one of the primary reasons that church membership is in steady decline for at least for 25 years now – as people awaken, the age old dogma just doesn’t resonate any more?
5. Can you discuss what creativity is from a human perspective. Source creates us (TES’s), but what do we, what can we create? Are we among those that have been given the power of creativity (see top line of p225 of TOS)?
6. To say that we create our lives sidesteps the question. Is there any *thing* that I as a non-Om human being can create?
- If so, how does that process work?
- Is it under my direct control, like sending light to a person is under my direct control?
- In what sense are we human beings creators? Or are we not able to create in any real sense?
7. SE3 says that he has just started the work he wants to do. This raises a host of questions.
- Are all SEs (outside of 12) more or less in the same position in their existence?
- If there is a start, is there an end, and if so, what does it look like?
- Will SEs ever “retire” as humans do, or does that concept not apply?
- If life goes on without end, what is the development line for SEs – endless activity, activity with an end, periods of activity punctuated by periods of inactivity…
- There was a beginning to the Origin, is there anything like an end?
8. On page 87 of Beyond the Source 1, when discussing being drawn back to the physical, SE1 explains that “those of lower frequency are indeed fighting back.”
- Who exactly are these beings?
- Are they unseen spirit beings intent on preventing the ascension of us and the earth?
- Do we just ignore them and attempt to focus on spiritual things?
- Will they ever not be here working for their ends?
9. SE3 (page 107 of Beyond the Source 1) says: “Some of you even have devices that allow inter-dimensional transport.” Can you elaborate with more than just a sentence?
- From which dimension to which dimension? Which beings?
- How are the devices built? Of what materials?
- How do they function? Do they ever malfunction?
- Do humans ever do this? Are these devices currently used by beings to come to earth?
- Are there portals where visitors transport to?
Here is the written transcript for this Satsanga: GN-Transcript-26-08-2017
Part 3. Meditation
This guided meditation is about how to connect with others. The idea is to help the Earth and its population by sharing your own higher frequency energy with them for a moment.
NOTE: You may submit your own question(s) to an upcoming Satsanga by using the Greater Reality Forum on Needler’s website here: » Forum: The Greater Reality
“Stay Light, Be Light, Light the way for others.” – Guy Needler
For more information, please see:
Guy Needler: Home – Guy Steven Needler | The Dawn of a New Age of Science (new website) & books: The History of God, Beyond the Source – Book 1, Beyond the Source – Book 2, Avoiding Karma, The Origin Speaks, 2015, The Anne Dialogues, 2016
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
At Big Picture Questions.com: Subscribe to Blog via Email (under Search button)
At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter