Oct 27 2016
In previous posts, we’ve discussed what happens to our ego, body, and soul when we die. We’ve also talked about the afterlife, the heavenly realms, and some parts of the life review process. Now Guy Needler’s newest book, “The Anne Dialogues,” takes us a giant leap forward by describing these things from the true sentient and energetic perspective rather than our human-centric perspective. How detailed is the soul’s life review?
What is “The Anne Dialogues?”
This is one of the most illuminating books we will read in this lifetime. Why? Because it gives us a whole new understanding of the incarnation process described in a series of dialogues between Guy Needler and his wife’s soul (“the energetic Anne”), who maintained herself as a projected Aspect (soul) in order to communicate this information to humanity at this time.
Until now most of the channeled information we have received is based on contact with souls that are still close to the Earth frequencies or projected to the lower part of the multiverse (without being in the physical universe). They tend to give us a very human view on their pre-or post-incarnate experiences (e.g. NDE, life between life, or past life regression, etc.).
When and where does the life review occur?
Needler noted that there is a “rest period” after death just before the much longer debriefing or life review process. It is a time to contemplate the incarnation, because the Aspect (soul) is still thinking in a purely individualized way. For example, after a lifetime on the Earth:
- It may believe that it is the human vehicle, and not the sentient energies that animate it.
- It takes “time” to dissociate the Aspect from the human vehicle, which is now a mental form it no longer needs to hold onto. The length of this phase depends on two things:
- The level of integration of the soul’s energies with the physical vehicle itself.
- The level of understanding of spiritual matters (fully immersed vs. aware and awake).
- Based on these factors, the rest period (limbo) can take a couple of seconds (if aware and awake) to hundreds or thousands of years of Earth time (if fully immersed).
Since the Aspect is a master creator, it can create anything once it is back in the energetic realm, irrespective of its dissociation/immersion in the last incarnation. For example:
- If the Aspect is still immersed in the human form and its last environment, it will see and experience its energetic existence in the same environment, which is only local to itself, like a sphere (reality bubble) that needs to be broken down by the guide and/or helpers.
- Other Aspects from other planets or alien forms (e.g. humanoid, reptoid, arachnid) will also create new environments around themselves resembling their last incarnation.
- If the Aspect was able to be fully dissociated, it would see a mosaic of all the form factors (species) and environments overlaid upon each other within the same frequential space.
All these environments are created in the multiverse at the frequency level of the Aspect’s own True Energetic Self. It is a self-created illusion, which they have to break free from as part of their continuing life plan. They need to undergo “energetic self-realization” before their life review. They need to see and perceive the reality around them for what it is—pure energy.
The life review occurs in an area of energy extended from the True Energetic Self, that allows the Aspect, its TES, the guide, and helpers to be in a state of communion. Each one of them can experience the incarnation in a “holistic sense,” as if they were the Aspect themselves.
“The many can experience the work of the one by being the one and the many.“
How detailed is the soul’s life review?
According to Needler, the life review is conducted from various different perspectives. Most of us probably haven’t considered the importance of ALL the things under review, including:
- A holistic perspective of the life plan (overall performance vs. overall expectations).
- A detailed perspective of the life plan (absolute details of the life plan in terms of the opportunities presented to experience and evolve, response to challenges, repeating patterns, response to guides and helpers vs. actual performance of the Aspect).
- The evolutionary content gained (a measure of an Aspect’s incarnate efficiency).
- The number of event spaces (parallel conditions) that were necessarily created (effective decision-making).
- The number of event spaces that were unnecessarily created (ineffective decision-making, that attract no evolutionary content, seen as excessive fractal branches in event spaces that didn’t result in learning, or veered away from the mainstream life plan).
- The positive effect of the incarnate on the evolution of others.
- The negative effect of the incarnate on the evolution of others.
- The effect of the incarnate on global evolution (if the world stage is part of their life plan).
- The opportunities taken to be of unselfish service to others.
- The opportunities missed to be of unselfish service to others
- Whether (or not) the incarnate recognized the bigger picture (greater reality).
- Whether the incarnate chose to work with the greater reality (if it recognized it).
- The level of karma accrued or removed.
- The performance of the incarnate in working autonomously with its life plan.
- The performance of the incarnate in receiving guidance from the main guide and helpers.
- The performance of the guide.
- The effectiveness of the relationship between the incarnate and the guide.
- The performance of the guide’s helpers.
- The effectiveness of the relationship between the guide and the helpers.
- The effectiveness of the total team (incarnate Aspect, guide and helpers).
Thus, our life review is much more comprehensive than just seeing your life flash in front of your eyes, or seeing some events from another person’s viewpoint. It sounds a bit like a corporate performance review “on steroids” that covers every moment, every incident, every choice point, every event space, and every outcome in your entire lifetime!? Makes you think!
After reading “The Anne Dialogues,” it is quite humbling to realize ALL the things we’re here to experience, learn and evolve from. It’s also easy to see why religions have promoted the concept of “judgement day.” In a sense, every lifetime is a measure of our incarnate efficiency as a soul, i.e. an Aspect representing our True Energetic Self (TES), which is who we really are.
We use the human body to experience low frequency immersion (incarnation) into the Earth environment, as if we are of that frequency. But in most cases, it’s our TES that decides what it wants to experience, and which Aspect to send here on its behalf. It has to queue up with other TESs to get the opportunity to experience this unique planet with individualized free will.
In reality, it’s a team effort on the part of the incarnate Aspect, its connectivity to its TES, and its ability to respond to the guidance given by the main guide and its many helpers in every lifetime. They’re ALL being reviewed for their overall efficiency in evolutionary progression. There is some comfort in knowing that we’re not alone in this adventure.
“Be Light, Stay Light, Light the way for others.” – Guy Needler
For more information, please see:
Guy Needler: The Anne Dialogues by Guy Needler (Highly recommended reading!!!)
Guy Needler: Home – Guy Steven Needler | The Dawn of a New Age of Science (new website) & 6 books: The History of God, Beyond the Source – Book 1, Beyond the Source – Book 2, Avoiding Karma, The Origin Speaks, 2015, The Anne Dialogues, 2016, World Satsanga Teleconference (December 6, 2014) & Personal communication
Michael Newton: Journey of Souls, 1994 & Destiny of Souls, 2002
Nanci Danison: Backwards: Returning to Our Source for Answers, 2007
Ian Lawton: The Wisdom of the Soul, 2007 & The Big Book of the Soul, 2008
Dolores Cannon: Between Death and Life, 2013
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
At Big Picture Questions.com: Subscribe to Blog via Email (under Search button)
At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter