May 31 2015
In the previous post, we learned about conscious creation, and how we manifest things through our desires, intentions, thoughts and actions. As a follow up, I’d like to share a simple, but powerful abundance meditation given to us recently by Guy Needler: How to be in abundance?
How to get ready?
Get ready to meditate in an upright sitting position with your feet flat on the floor, your eyes closed (focused on the third eye between the eyebrows), and your hands (with palms up) resting on your upper thighs. Breathe and relax.
What do you want?
Abundance can be experienced in any area of your life. Think about what you really, really want. Is it financial abundance? Or more love in your life, friends, work, career, material possessions, being of service, being in contact with Source, or self-worth?
How to be in abundance?
There are two ways to do this:
- Visualize what you want to experience in terms of abundance.
- Use mentally spoken words. You need to put spirit into your words (mean what you say).
Let’s use “worthiness” as an example. Say I AM worthy, I am WORTHY of being worthy, I AM truly worthy. You need to repeat the mantra 12 times in the morning and again at bedtime. (Remember: Manifestation is all about energy, frequency and vibration/amplitude.)
- Visualize it. Grow with it.
- Feel it. Be it.
- Know it. Experience it. Be one with it.
See the past, where it has always been there. See the future, where it’s always going to be there. See your current existence and it’s wonderful:
- You feel good about yourself. You feel good about others.
- You feel good about your environment, where you are.
- You feel good in your skin, in your energy, and in your soul.
- You feel abundance permeating through you.
- You feel abundance pulsating, irradiating, and rotating throughout you.
- You feel totally worthy. You feel totally in control of your worthiness.
- There is no degradation in your worthiness. There is only expansion in your worthiness.
- You feel humble and honored to be in this level of abundance (e.g. worthiness, financial security, status, career, love, or whatever you are working on).
There is no question, no concern, no worry, no doubt that you are worthy. You are unfathomably worthy. You are unfathomably rich. You are unfathomably loved.
- You know material things don’t anchor you here.
- You know they are transient tools that we use while we’re incarnate.
- Everything is a tool to use, to help us work in our incarnate existence.
Every time you think of abundance during the day, stop and put yourself in that space, where you are totally in abundance. It only takes a couple of minutes to be one with your abundance.
Don’t shy away from superabundance, which is when every type of abundance (whether it’s career, finance, love, friendship, position, status, all these things) is hitting you from all angles and increasing all the time.
When will you see some results?
Don’t worry about how fast things go. Keep your resolve. Keep your confidence. Keep being devoted to it. Keep doing it.
- Things have to happen in a certain sequence sometimes. (This may involve your guide and helpers working with other guides and helpers to line up the right people and situations.)
- Don’t force it. Don’t be disappointed, when it doesn’t happen as fast as you want. The environment and you have to be ripe and right to support it.
- Know that it happens at the right time.
- You WILL be rewarded. There is no question.
The ultimate function of the multiverse is to provide for us ultimately, while we seek to evolve. That is true whether we’re incarnate or disincarnate. Our evolutionary content is our reward. It’s also that which we give to our creator for creating us and allowing us to do this.
What to do when things start happening?
When the universe is starting to respond to your request, you’ll spot it right away. But you need to keep going, even when you’ve achieved where you think you should be. Don’t falter.
- Don’t think: I’m in it today (or this week), so I’m okay. Don’t stop!
- Keep focusing on your abundance, and it will always be there.
- The universe will provide more should it be appropriate.
- Know that it will be there. Experience it, and be in that level of abundance.
When you’re ready, slowly bring yourself back to the room, open your eyes, and take a drink of water to ground yourself. Repeat this meditation whenever you feel that you’re not worthy, or need more abundance. It works! 🙂
Needler said the Source doesn’t stop us from being in abundance, as long as we don’t let it rule our lives or control us. The moment we can’t live without something, it becomes a control, a karmic link or a low frequency attraction or addiction (see Avoiding Karma).
Abundance is something that can be used for good, if we have the opportunity. We can be kings, we can be multibillionaires, etc. as long as we recognize, that it’s only a transient condition, and that material things don’t anchor us here, but can be used for the greater good rather than the greater self, as Needler put it.
Be grateful for all that you have, and make the most of it. Blessings to All!
“What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.” – Buddha
Everything in our world is there as a reflection for us to evolve from.
For more information, please see:
Guy Needler: Home – Guy Steven Needler | The Dawn of a New Age of Science (new website) & 5 books: The History of God, Beyond the Source – Book 1, Beyond the Source – Book 2, Avoiding Karma, The Origin Speaks, 2015 & World Satsanga Teleconference (May 23, 2015)
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
At Big Picture Questions.com: Subscribe to Blog via Email (under Search button)
At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter