Apr 5 2015
In previous posts, we have explored many concepts, including polarity integration, virtual, dream or conscious realities, and how to operate from a position of power rather than force. They all share one thing in common, namely frequency, which is the basic building block that organizes energy throughout our multiverse, according to Guy Needler.
How do you create your own reality?
“Energy is everything and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. This is not philosophy. This is physics.” – Albert Einstein
The frequency you emanate into your surroundings is what gets mirrored back to you (below). The planet has locally lower or higher frequency areas that blend to reflect humanity as a whole. But you can choose to hold your own frequency no matter what the collective is doing.
Yet when people hear that “you create your own reality,” some are instantly triggered by it. They go into a reactive state of anger, avoidance or disbelief of such New Age rubbish.
- To them, it simply cannot be true. They see themselves as victims of their circumstances.
- They would rather live with the fear, anger, pain, illness or limitations they know than step into the unknown or change their beliefs. They live in their self-imposed belief trap.
- They choose to ignore the guidance given to us over thousands of years. As Buddha said:
“What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.” – Buddha
What are victim patterns?
Richard Rudd wrote a comprehensive guide to the 64 gates (“Gene Keys”) found in the I Ching system. Each key has a spectrum of consciousness with levels and layers of awareness, made of all the frequencies available to us inside our bodies. There are three major frequency bands:
- The Shadow frequency represents the victim patterns expressed through fear or anger. They are about attachments or physical, emotional and mental clinging of the ego to form.
- The Gift frequency is reached after accepting your shadows, transcending the suffering, and rebirthing the authentic you. You no longer identify yourself as a victim.
- The Siddhi (divine gift) state is reached at even higher frequencies that lead to spiritual illumination and transcendence of the lower states (except for brief periods).
The 64 keys and their Shadow, Gift and Siddhi frequencies are summarized in the chart below (click to enlarge; Source: Richard Rudd’s Gene Keys Network | Free Resources):
“Embrace the Shadow, Release the Gift, Embody the Siddhi.” – Richard Rudd
Here is a closer look at the 64 Shadow frequencies or victim patterns, ALL of which affect us because we live in a collective. Rudd said they’re all around us in the auric field of humanity, in the news, etc. We contain all of them within our DNA. But we choose to focus on some of them more than others in each incarnation (Source: Gene Keys Network | Free Resources).
“By resorting to self-resignation, the unfortunate consummate their misfortune.” – Honore Balzac
How to dissolve your victim patterns?
“A trigger invites you to be bigger.” – Troy Tolley
According to Rudd, the goal is to deprogram our DNA of all the low frequency patterns (shadows), then reprogram our cells with the higher frequency patterns (gifts and siddhis).
We can use the list of victim patterns as an entry point into our shadow work. The good news is that every shadow is finite. The victim pattern can be dissolved using these three tools:
- Awareness – we can watch where we (and others) play the victim, how we can get stuck at the lower frequency, and how we cling to form physically, emotionally and mentally.
- Compassion – we can be patient in allowing, accepting and embracing the shadow, understanding it, seeing when it no longer serves us, so we can let go of clinging to form.
- Transmutation – we can invoke or call in the higher Gift and Siddhi frequencies that already exist within us to help us vaporize the finite shadow in the solar plexus/belly area (which will have a strange, uncomfortable feeling during this phase).
We can pick a shadow we recognize in ourselves or one at random and contemplate it for a few days. Rudd suggested that we give 10% awareness to the Shadow, and 90% awareness to the Gift and Siddhic frequencies in our core, which we can call in to help us.
- This is how we learn to catch ourselves before reacting out of the victim state.
- We also learn to have a more compassionate view of other people, who are acting out of their shadow. We remember that their gift or siddhi is just stuck at a lower frequency.
In those situations, we can envelop the other person in a higher frequency state by projecting that pattern from our heart center to theirs. They may choose to join us (or not) at that level.
Rudd explained that one of the hallmarks of the Gift frequency is the ability to take full responsibility for your own karma, i.e. your thoughts, feelings, words and actions. At this level, you no longer see yourself as a victim of any external circumstances. You will see others as just “extras” in your own play.
You will have let go of the ego’s clinging to form, its attachments to the physical body or material things, lower emotions or a closed heart, and mentally stuck thought processes or obsolete beliefs. These finite entities are dissolved by the light of your emerging divine self.
“Imagine the ideal: what would my life look like through that siddhi?” – Richard Rudd
What a concept to share with others! Wendy Kennedy gave us two beautiful affirmations:
“I forgive myself and others for all perceived wrongdoings, known and unknown to me in this lifetime and all lifetimes.
I forgive myself for the many ways I have denied my own divine light and sought to deny the divine light in others.” – Wendy Kennedy
“When you think everything is someone else’s fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy.” – Dalai Lama
For more information, please see:
Richard Rudd: Gene Keys, 2009 & Gene Keys Network | Living Library (website) & ▶ Vaporising The Victim – Gene Keys webinar June 26 2014 – YouTube
Guy Needler: Home – Guy Steven Needler | The Dawn of a New Age of Science (new website) & 5 books: The History of God, Beyond the Source – Book 1, Beyond the Source – Book 2, Avoiding Karma, The Origin Speaks, 2015
Wendy Kennedy: Home – Higher Frequencies (website) & Group Sessions (January 24, 2014 & December 7, 2014)
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
At Big Picture Questions.com: Subscribe to Blog via Email (under Search button)
At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter