Sep 13 2014
In a previous post, we learned How To Identify Frequencies To Embody and Radiate Them? – Big Picture Questions.com. This is a follow up discussion on how to elevate your own frequency.
What is energy, frequency and vibration?
Guy Needler (“The History of God”) said that everything is energy. We live in a sea of energy, but energy needs frequency to exist.
- Frequencies are the building blocks of the multiverse, which has 408 frequency levels.
- The bottom 12 frequencies make up our physical universe, but our eyes only see 3 of those 12 frequencies, which most people think is all there is to our “universe.”
Itzhak Bentov (“A Brief Tour of Higher Consciousness”) explained that consciousness comes in two forms:
- Vibratory (Manifest creation, including “matter”)
- Nonvibratory (Non-manifest potential, the Fertile void/Absolute)
Bentov said: “We are hunks of vibrating wiggly void! Sorry about that!” In his illustration, matter exists at the vibratory end of the wave. But as the frequency increases, its amplitude becomes smaller, so the points of rest come closer together and the wave becomes a straight line at the end (The Absolute, below).
- In the Absolute, the opposites merge and are reconciled, so that one is everywhere at once (omnipresent), in a state of total rest, stillness or space between your thoughts.
- In the Manifest creation, our thoughts are interconnected, affecting each other, our planet and the entire universe, which is a hologram or interference pattern (as shown).
The energy that you radiate or pulse out attracts other people, events and circumstances, that reflect what you are holding in your personal field. Thus, we co-create our own reality. Buddha said: “What we think, we become.” But Needler said sentience is transportable, so I like to add: “Have sentience, will travel!” 😉
“There is no limit to the extent of human consciousness. It can expand to fill the universe…you have a diplomatic visa to infinity.” – Itzhak Bentov
How is this related to our emotions?
Wendy Kennedy (“The Great Human Potential”) said: “Thoughts create form, but emotions vibrate them into being.” The emotional component is important in the creative process. If you want to get good at working with emotions, you come to Earth, the planet of emotions.
- We have the highest highs and the lowest lows and everything in between. But our emotional states are just as malleable as our thoughts, according to Kennedy.
- For example, if you trip and fall down, you could cry in pain, curse or blame somebody, feel humiliated and hurt. OR you could say: Oops! I fell like a sack of potatoes. How funny is that! I better watch myself, maybe get a bit more grounded.
It’s all about your perspective and how you choose to respond to things in life.
“Everything changes when you start to emit your own frequency rather than absorbing the frequencies around you, when you start imprinting your intent on the universe rather than receiving an imprint from existence.” – Barbara Marciniak
How can we change what frequency we pulse out?
Kennedy said the first thing is to become aware of your own frequency in the moment, to check in with yourself to see if you’re matching those around you, if you want to engage with that frequency or not? Check what your physical, emotional and mental bodies are telling you.
As described in How To Identify Frequencies To Embody and Radiate Them? – Big Picture Questions.com, there is a big difference between emotional states that come from a place of power vs. force. Here is a diagram that illustrates the various states as a spiral:
- Expanded states are high energy and high frequency (e.g. love, joy, peace). They feel pleasurable, peaceful, refreshing and recharge you with energy. You feel open, alive, inspired and fascinated with life.
- Contracted states are low energy and low frequency (e.g. shame, guilt, apathy). They feel bad, painful, negative, draining and may cause you to constrict your muscles, hold your breath or not engage with life.
What are emotional spirals?
Emotions are a vibrational choice, usually a conditioned response to a belief, according to Kennedy. Here is another way to show the variety of emotional states that we may choose to experience:
We all go through daily fluctuations in our emotional levels depending on the situations we encounter (or co-create for ourselves). This is not about judgment of anger, frustration, etc., which are just vibrational experiences. This is about learning to hold your own frequency.
- It’s about taking your power back, taking responsibility for what you experience no matter what frequencies are being sent to you by other people, events on our planet, HAARP, manipulation of energy, food or water, negative ETs, whatever triggers you.
- They do NOT matter as long as you stay grounded, connected to your body and perfect your ability to hold your own frequency.
Kennedy said we are “walking portals” with a connection to Source energy, in part because of our emotional access to joy, bliss, love, etc. states of being that we can work with and hold.
“Spiritual attunement is attuning oneself to a higher pitch.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan
But it’s not about being in unison or all of us singing the same note. It’s about having beautiful harmonies, combining different resonant frequencies like a choir or an orchestra. Kennedy defined our “oneness” in a wonderful way:
“Oneness is not this homogenized version of conformity, but really a transcendent capacity for wholeness, coming full circle to a deeply felt sense of connection, that includes what each of us are as individuals and a larger sense of whole connection.” – Wendy Kennedy
Once in a while it’s good to look at the “Top 5 Regrets of the Dying:”
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.
- I wished I hadn’t worked so hard.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
Kennedy reminds us that our core being is a divine light essence that is pristine, beautiful, perfect and brilliant! But in order to play in this dualistic extreme, we create the ego with filters of lack, limitation and separation, all of which challenge us to rediscover and re-create ourselves anew.
When we are in the driver’s seat of life, we can elevate our frequencies using many tools available to us, including visualization, meditation, soothing music, etc. Here is a list of 50 ways to take a break, to recharge and connect yourself to the real “you” (click to enlarge). Enjoy! 🙂
“The space between your thoughts is the window to the cosmic mind.” – Deepak Chopra
For more information, please see:
Guy Steven Needler: Ascension Process History and Q & A – YouTube & The History of God (website) & 5 books: The History of God, Beyond the Source – Book 1, Beyond the Source – Book 2, Avoiding Karma, The Origin Speaks, 2015
Tom Kenyon & Wendy Kennedy: The Great Human Potential: Walking in One’s Own Light, 2013 (higherfrequencies.net/product/the-great-human-potential-walking-in-ones-own-light/; available in English, French and German) & Audio Transcript: Changing collective consciousness, May 2011
David R. Hawkins: Power vs Force: The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior, 2002
Itzhak Bentov: A Brief Tour of Higher Consciousness: A Cosmic Book on the Mechanics of Creation, 2000
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
At Big Picture Questions.com: Subscribe to Blog via Email (under Search button)
At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter