Nov 20 2015
Recent terrorist events in Paris, Beirut, and elsewhere have focused our attention on the state of the world again. Some of us may feel like we’re going backwards with militant fundamentalism and growing anti-refugee and anti-migrant sentiments in several countries. That’s why this is an opportune moment to remember the Law of Divine Oneness.
What is the Law of Divine Oneness?
This is the first of the 12 Universal Laws, each of which will be reviewed in turn, based on the book by Norma Milanovich and Shirley McCune (“The Light Shall Set Your Free”). The Law of Oneness states that we live in a world where everything is connected to everything else.
- All is consciousness. All is God. We are co-creators with God in a force field of oneness.
- Some call it the Universal or Cosmic Mind. There is only one Cosmic Mind. We are all One.
- Everything we do, say, think, and believe affects others and the universe around us.
The Hermetic Teachings call this the Principle of Mentalism, which states: “THE ALL is Mind; the Universe is Mental — held in the Mind of THE ALL. ” But they also state: “While All is in THE ALL, it is equally true that THE ALL is in ALL.” That sounds like a paradox. What does it mean?
- It means that the Spirit of THE ALL is immanent or abiding within its Universe, and in every part, particle, unity, or combination within the Universe, as described in “The Kybalion.”
- All entities are progressing onward and upward on the Path, whose end is THE ALL. For example, THE ALL is in the earthworm and in the particles that make up the earthworm, yet the earthworm is far from being THE ALL. But it is evolving and returning to THE ALL.
What is meant by THE ALL?
“In its Essence, THE ALL is UNKNOWABLE.” – The Kybalion
That statement may have been true a century or more ago, but we now have a much better understanding of THE ALL and the greater reality, thanks to Guy Needler’s work with our Source Entity (SE1/”God”), its peers (Source Entities 2-12) and the Origin (The All/Absolute).
- He explained that the Origin is the ultimate creator of everything. Everything is within and part of the Origin, even though it doesn’t fully understand itself in totality.
- We’re all made of the same substance as the Origin. That is a fundamental type of oneness throughout the Origin, its creations (SE1-12) and their creations (True Energetic Selves).
We are beings of pure sentience, which is a function of the Origin’s sentience. That means we are more than pure thought, consciousness, energy or matter. Our sentience facilitates inten-tion, which drives our thoughts and actions wherever we exist (e.g. Earth, physical universe).
What is meant by oneness?
There are many layers and levels of oneness. The figure (below, left) shows the layers found in a physical body, which is simply the vehicle our soul uses to explore the physical universe.
- The fundamental particle of matter is the Anu (ultimate physical atom). They are included within but transcended by the next levels of quarks, subatomic particles and atoms.
- The atomic structure is transcended by molecules, which in turn are transcended by cells that form various tissues and organs within the body. Each sphere is a level of oneness.
Similarly, the adjacent figure (above, right) shows the Origin and the entities within it.
- The smallest sentient unit is the shard, which is projected from the aspect or soul level. They may work alone or with other shards or aspects in small or large collectives.
- The aspects are projected from countless True Energetic Selves (Oversouls/Godheads) created by a Source Entity, that was created by and exists within the Origin.
According to Needler, we’re never truly individual. In our True Energetic Self form, we perform a localized function within the larger function of our Source within the even larger function of the Origin. In order to progress, we need to master ourselves and the energies we work with.
How can we apply this to our lives?
In a past interview, Needler said: “BE OPEN MINDED. Don’t be judgmental. Accept everything and everybody as being you and you as them. When you can work with this, then the whole point of having enemies, or friends disappears, because they’ll all become you and you’ll become them… This is the door we need to open. It’s acceptance of Everything is One…
It’s acceptance of everything is separately together. There is no separation. There’s just levels of individuality that we’ve been given to allow us to experience things in a different way. When we know this, we can start to work with each other better, because we then start to realize that actually if we’re all One, then everything is ME and everything is YOU and everything is THEM. And they’re all Oneness.
And therefore, that will remove the need for fighting, remove the need for wars, remove the need for “I must have this as mine and that’s yours.” We would share everything. We would experience everything together. We would work with everybody, making sure that we all evolve together. Nobody is in competition with each other. There is no need for competition…
And we would be a much better place. The Earth would be a much better place. The rest of the universe would be a much better place, because it would be all working for the benefit of everything, rather than for the benefit of the individual. Recognition of one for all and all for one is what we are. Work for everybody else and they’ll work for you. And there will be no enemies, there will be no friendships, there is only Oneness.”
For more information, please see:
Guy Needler: Home – Guy Steven Needler | The Dawn of a New Age of Science (new website) & 5 books: The History of God, Beyond the Source – Book 1, Beyond the Source – Book 2, Avoiding Karma, The Origin Speaks, 2015
Norma Milanovich & Shirley McCune: The Light Shall Set You Free, 1996
Three Initiates: The Kybalion: A Study of the Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece, 1912
Ken Wilber: Ken Wilber | Integral Life
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
At Big Picture Questions.com: Subscribe to Blog via Email (under Search button)
At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter