May 23 2016
Previously, we’ve reviewed the Universal Laws of Divine Oneness, Cause and Effect, Vibration, Relativity, Compensation, Action, Rhythm, Polarity, Correspondence and Attraction. Now we’ll focus on the last law in this series: What is the Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy?
What is transmutation of energy?
It all begins with energy. In “The Origin Speaks,” Guy Needler has greatly expanded our understanding of energy and how it functions. We live in a sea of free energy, which is totally recyclable, self-correcting, and self-organizing. It pervades the Origin and everything in it.
- We like to think of energy in terms of particles. But energy is better defined as a state of “beingness,” like a formless or particle-less unseen force that just “is.” It is the intention behind the intention for something to exist. For example, attraction is a form of intention.
- Energies can function or work together in many different ways called “tractions,” such as:
- Attraction, where the same, similar, or opposite energies (+/-) come together (e.g. magnetic flux is the ‘attractivity’ of the energy associated with the alignment of sub-atomic particles that make up the atoms that create the metal that is magnetic).
- Protraction, where a preconceived level of attraction exists, that is beyond the natural attraction of energies; it is like a positive level of attraction.
- Rotraction, or rotational attraction (e.g. electrons rotating around a nucleus at one level, at one speed would be attracted to another energy; multiplexing radio waves).
- Intraction, where any coherent energies interact with each other, or when multiple energies work together; sometimes two energies won’t work together until a third or fourth energy is added (e.g. alloy composed of two or more metals put together).
- Action, where an effect or a natural function is created by the energies being together (whether symbiotic or not).
- Counteraction, which is the result of an action (+/-/not); it could be a completely different action (e.g. sodium is stable under oil, but explodes in water, which is a counteraction to being in an environment that it doesn’t like to go into).
When energy is given form, it needs to be stabilized by frequencies; otherwise it is free-form. Frequencies are the building blocks of the multiverse. The physical universe is the bottom universe, where our souls incarnate into human/other forms to explore “physicality.”
- Transmutation of energy occurs at many levels. For example, when a star goes “nova,” the whole system with its planets/entities evolve and move up to the next frequency level.
- They don’t get destroyed, even if they mostly disappear from view at the lower frequency level (see How Do Mineral Entities Evolve? – Big Picture Questions.com). They’ve ascended.
What is the Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy?
In “The Light Shall Set You Free,” Milanovich and McCune said this Law means we have the power to choose the directions of our lives by free will. Quoting Buddha:
“Good thoughts will produce good actions, and bad thoughts will produce bad actions. Hatred does not cease by hatred at any time; hatred ceases by love.”
Needler said we are pure sentient beings. We use our sentience to drive our intention, which produces thought, which is the energy that precedes action, that facilitates a response.
- What you send out in terms of energy will come back. This is how our thoughts manifest positive or negative energy in our lives. But we control the process through intent and will.
- We can transmute negativity by applying higher frequencies to negative situations. Higher vibrations consume and transform lower ones, and the effects are one-way (like a nova).
As Buddha said, hatred ceases by love. That means we can apply this law by forgiving others, loving them, appreciating their uniqueness, and using higher frequencies in our lives.
Is there an easy way to transmute our energies?
“If I am at one point, when something happens in my field, my environmental field, that’s negative, what I say is, “That brings me down,” meaning it caught me in its model of how it all is. When I am able to transmute energy, I can take that energy that was connected with that act itself, and I can move it up my chakras and get high from it. Right?
Not only can I get high from it, but I can give back a place, which frees the other person from it as well. That is, if you come up to me and go “R-r-r-r-r” — I can be busy going “R-r-r-r-r,” see, or I can see you going “R-r-r-r-r” and say, “Yes, and that too is life and here we are and that’s the way it is.”
And then I can look at you and be with you in a certain way where I took all that energy you fed in, and I just pulled it up my spine, and here we are in this new higher place together, which then frees you from the place you were stuck in before as well…”
It’s brilliant in its simplicity! If you want to “get even higher,” you could use the meditation given by Guy Needler: How To Do a Purification Meditation? – Big Picture Questions.com. I’ve tried and tested it many times. It’s guaranteed to make you feel better, too!
I hope you have enjoyed this series of posts on the 12 Universal Laws, which needed to be reviewed and updated with newer information and insights collected from several sources.
The laws remain the same, they’re timeless. But our understanding of things is so much greater now, we need to bring the interpretations of the laws up to speed with modern “spiritual” or higher energetic/higher frequential science. I’m sure you agree.
“Today’s metaphysics or spiritual science is tomorrow’s physics or hard science.” – Guy Needler
“Stay Light, Be Light, Light the way for others.” – Guy Needler
For more information, please see:
Guy Needler: Home – Guy Steven Needler | The Dawn of a New Age of Science (new website) & 5 books: The History of God, Beyond the Source – Book 1, Beyond the Source – Book 2, Avoiding Karma, The Origin Speaks, 2015, The Anne Dialogues (in publication)
Norma Milanovich & Shirley McCune: The Light Shall Set You Free, 1996
Ram Dass: Transmutation of Energy – Ram Dass
Featured image: The supernova remnant Cassiopeia A (Cas A), X-Rays – Mission:Science; Credit: X-ray: NASA/CXC/SAO; Optical: NASA/STScI; Infrared: NASA/JPL-Caltech/Steward/O.Krause et al.
New science: Big Bang may have actually been a Big Bounce – Unexplained Mysteries & Big Bang versus Big Bounce: Mathematical model suggests widely-held universe theory may be wrong | WIRED UK & Big Bang or Big Bounce? New Theory on the Birth of the Universe
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
At Big Picture Questions.com: Subscribe to Blog via Email (under Search button)
At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter