Feb 2 2014
In previous posts, we discovered how our Source Entity used a process to create countless smaller entities in a way that generated different energetic genres, based on Guy Needler’s work. These entity types have varying levels of sentience. Some entities incarnate in fully sentient, individually ensouled human/alien forms. Other entities are organized as hive souls projected into animals, plants or trees, which have specific functions on Earth. What are the functions of minerals, planets, stars, solar systems and galaxies?
What are the functions of minerals, planets, stars, solar systems and galaxies?
“Where there is energy, there is eventually consciousness and there is life, but consciousness is not true life until it is aware. Consciousness is merely a form of intelligence, not sentience.” – Guy Needler (The History of God)
Do minerals have consciousness?
According to Needler, they are thought given form, but they are not sentient (self-aware) or ensouled or alive, like higher entities, such as humans, animals and plants are.
- The mineral level entities are very limited in their thought processes (consciousness) and restricted to the dimension they were projected into.
- They can only evolve by being part of larger objects, such as planets or stars, which appear in many frequencies in the physical universe.
How did galaxies, nebulae, suns and planets form?
In the higher frequencies, the entities remain purely energetic and “formless,” so they can exist in any environment. When entities project themselves lower down the frequencies, their energies coalesce into forms of denser matter, that get locked into one set of frequencies.
- Galaxies are vast areas of space with local areas of density, which correspond to lower frequencies, that create “formed” round objects or entities.
- These formed entities create nebulas in the higher frequencies, suns (stars) in the lower frequencies, and planets in the lowest frequencies.
In these locally dense areas, elements of the same type, such as argon, neon, krypton, gold, etc. begin to coalesce or group together.
- Molecules of different types also form bigger “hybrid” molecules, that allow stellar clouds, planets and star systems to form.
- This happens with thousands of materials that are in solid, semi-solid or gaseous form, which coalesce to form rocky and/or gaseous planetary bodies at our frequency level.
Image from Wikipedia: Our solar system (sizes of planets are to scale; distance from Sun not to scale; click to enlarge)
Are planets living and sentient beings?
Every planet is a sentient energy-based entity with an incarnate life span of its own. Each planet is evolving and experiencing life in its own way, according to Needler.
- In addition, some planets are able to host other energetic entities incarnated in semi-energetic, gaseous, liquid or biological forms.
- Every planet in our solar system is hosting one or more entities that live on the surface, inside or in association with the planet.
In “The History of God,” Needler described some of the functions and entities on various planets in our system. For example:
- Venus hosts numerous gas- and liquid-based living entities. They create various shapes and structures by mixing gas, ice and liquids together at different frequency levels.
- Neptune’s function is to attract and store gamma radiation, to keep it under control for physical life to exist in our solar system.
What is Earth’s function?
Earth hosts a greater diversity of entities than any other planet in this dimension or universe. Wendy Kennedy said thousands upon thousands of entities have projected themselves here in a variety of physical forms to have an experience on the surface, inside or around our planet.
- The more entity types a planet can support, the more effective its contribution to others and the faster its own evolution, according to Needler.
- Like all planets, Earth is a living part of the structure of the universe, but remains in contact with its True Energetic Self/Higher Self in the energetic realm.
- Earth has auric layers and major chakras at the center, north and south poles and along the equator, that correspond to ancient sites in Egypt, Peru, Japan, Cambodia, etc.
Earth plays a pivotal role in the evolution of this universe, because Earth is also the big experiment in free will. According to Needler, humans are the only energetic beings that incarnate with individualized free will. Everything else is collective will of one kind or another.
What is gravity?
Every planet creates an attractive force called gravity, which is a function of “universal love” that attracts and maintains local parts of the universe together, according to Needler.
- Gravity is not just spherical, but can be created in any shape. It also functions as “planetary telepathy” with flashes of light that change shape, speed, direction, etc.
- Gravity looks like a lattice made of beams that interconnect all the planets. They can instantly communicate on many levels in many ways since they exist outside of “time.”
Are galaxies and universes sentient?
Needler explained that galaxies and universes have sentience. They are intelligent and exist as living entities that are able to modify themselves.
- Each universe has the power to manipulate itself into its preferred condition.
- Each galaxy is able to modify its base energy frequency to attract other energies to it.
Galaxies are a physical representation of the universe, whose function is to clear stray energies. Galaxies give form and purpose to these energies.
- The shapes of galaxies reflect the content of the energies attracted to them.
- Larger galaxies gather higher frequency energies, while smaller galaxies collect denser energies (closer to physical).
What is a black hole?
A black hole is an area, where there is a naturally occurring frequential overlap between two areas. It’s like looking at the surface of a choppy sea. Needler explained:
- They happen where a locally high area (or a bump) of a lower frequency is in contact with a locally low area (or a dip) of a higher frequency, so that the frequencies overlap.
- If that point of overlap is a black hole, it can allow galaxies to move through.
- If the point is a wormhole, it allows an entity to transport itself (either purely energetically or with a form of transportation, like a spaceship) from one frequency to another through the point of frequential weakness.
The problem is that wormholes are not stable or static, because other things around them can destabilize or pull them down. That means the connectivity doesn’t last forever, so one could get potentially trapped on one side of it. The higher up the frequencies you go, the flatter the surfaces (i.e. less choppiness), so there is less opportunity to traverse them.
How do star systems and galaxies evolve?
Needler said a solar system consists of planets made of similar energies that manifest in a similar frequency range, which binds them together as a system.
- Each of the stars and planets provide the opportunity for higher entities to experience physical incarnation to accelerate their evolution.
- When a star goes “nova,” the whole system with its planets and entities evolve and move up to the next frequency level and give up their physicality.
Galaxies themselves also slowly progress and evolve. Some galaxies move parts of themselves (such as whole solar systems) gradually to the next level. Other galaxies move up everything associated with them all at once, provided they are all ready for the next level.
Galaxies serve countless entities by providing, maintaining and modifying the environment for them to evolve within.
For more information, please see:
Guy Needler: Home – Guy Steven Needler | The Dawn of a New Age of Science (new website) & 5 books: The History of God, Beyond the Source – Book 1, Beyond the Source – Book 2, Avoiding Karma, The Origin Speaks, 2015 & Personal communication
Tom Kenyon & Wendy Kennedy: The Great Human Potential: Walking in One’s Own Light, 2013 (higherfrequencies.net/product/the-great-human-potential-walking-in-ones-own-light/)
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
At Big Picture Questions.com: Subscribe to Blog via Email (under Search button)
At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter