May 29 2015
In the previous post, we learned about the concept of oneness, collectives and the exponential power possible when individuals are working together in metaconcert or focused on the same intention as a group. We also learned that we need to own our energy to be in control of ourselves, rather than being controlled by other entities around us.
How do we take control?
NealeDonaldWalsch.com sent this Daily Inspirational message:
…that you were created to create — not to react.
Creation is the highest form of Divinity, and your
birthright. Truth is, you are creating all the time.
The central question in your life is whether you are
doing this consciously or unconsciously.
Conscious creation is what is needed now. Stop
moping. And stop thinking negative thoughts. Just
get on with it! Tomorrow awaits your choice as to
how it’s going to be. Call the shots! Make it happen!
You’re in charge here.”
How do we manifest things?
Guy Needler said if we go back to how we manifest things from the energetic perspective of our human form, the stepwise sequence is this:
Desire → Intention → Thought → Action
- It all starts with Desire in the purely energetic part of us at frequency bands (FB) 10-9-8.
- Desire then leads onto Intention, which comes down to the spirituophysical/astral aspect of our energies. That includes our chakras at FB 7-6-5-4, and the auric layers and energetic templates associated with those frequency levels.
- Intention leads onto Thought heading towards the gross physical, probably around FB 4.
- Thought leads onto Action, which is definitely the gross physical level (made of FB 3-2-1).
This is how we create everything, including harmonious and disharmonious thought processes and belief systems that lead to ease or dis-ease or disease in our lives, according to Needler.
Wendy Kennedy said the problem with most people is they don’t want to change their beliefs. They stick to them, even if they’re not working or bringing them what they want (e.g. more love, joy, health, peace, contentment, abundance, etc.).
What is conscious creation?
Conscious creation requires us to become more aware of ourselves at the level of our desires, intentions, thoughts, words and actions. To do that, we need to develop our “observer self.”
- Needler said it’s like putting a part of our consciousness outside of ourselves as a pure, totally neutral, unbiased observer, who is detached from the scene.
- The idea is to stand back, go to the balcony or get a helicopter view to see how we react, might react or could react the next time we were to face that experience.
The observer self is not there to judge us, but to observe us. When life throws us a challenge (e.g. fight with spouse, difficult boss, etc.), we may react with anger or repress ourselves with fear. But there are ways to observe these shadow states in more neutral terms:
- You can view it as a dance of polarities, where the emotions (e.g. pain, bliss) are temporary dancing partners in creative friction, as polarity is seeking balance, as Elijah Parker noted.
- Another way is to view the shadow as a roommate that shows up as part of your reality, as observed by Amma Li. How do you respond to it? Do you listen, let it take over or avoid it?
Both Needler and Kennedy suggested that we check in with ourselves throughout the day (on an hourly or minute-by-minute basis), to become more “mindful” of where we’re vibrating in an instant. With practice, this becomes second nature.
According to Kennedy, it’s easy to find a frequency, feel it, own it, make it a new choice, instead of the old one, since you already know how that feels and where that choice leads.
When we take the observer self viewpoint, we see the bigger picture with all the players. We understand that the point is to experience something, to respond in some way, and see the balance of it by witnessing both ends of the spectrum. That allows us to stay neutral, and to realize that every situation is an opportunity for evolution, as pointed out by Needler.
“The world is a magical place full of an endless stream of possibilities.”
“You have only just begun to discover your magnificence. Just go for it. Trust that Life will bring you benefit no matter what happens. The world will perform its magic when you step into yours.” – Neale Donald Walsch
Note: All emphasis mine.
For more information, please see:
Neale Walsch: NealeDonaldWalsch.com (website)
Guy Needler: Home – Guy Steven Needler | The Dawn of a New Age of Science (new website) & 5 books: The History of God, Beyond the Source – Book 1, Beyond the Source – Book 2, Avoiding Karma, The Origin Speaks, 2015
Tom Kenyon & Wendy Kennedy: The Great Human Potential: Walking in One’s Own Light, 2013 (higherfrequencies.net/product/the-great-human-potential-walking-in-ones-own-light/; available in English, French and German)
Wendy Kennedy: Home – Higher Frequencies (website)
Elijah Parker & Amma Li: Gene Keys Network | The Learning Center
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
At Big Picture Questions.com: Subscribe to Blog via Email (under Search button)
At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter