Jul 26 2016
Previously, we learned about the greater reality made of the ultimate creator or the Origin/Absolute, and its creations, the 12 Source Entities and their creations, which include various universal or multiversal environments and countless entities (like us) that map them. But underneath it all is something called “the Amorphous.” What is the Amorphous?
What is the Amorphous?
In a recent lecture (presented as part of The Moore Show – YouTube channel), Guy Needler gave us a fresh glimpse into what “the Amorphous” is really about. He explained:
- The greater reality is amorphous. It is formless. The amorphous IS amorphous by definition, and experiences amorphous existence, which is a normal state of being.
- It is purely latent in every way, shape and form, but it also has an intention to be something. That intention to be something allows something like sentience to develop.
- How? Through the coalescing of that which is amorphous into a structured sense. For example, energies in their own right are a form of structure of the amorphous.
Energies coalesce together and become synergetic to create smaller levels of intelligence, which creates higher levels of intelligence, which creates consciousness, which creates self-awareness, which creates creativity and self-awareness of that creativity, and the desire to create more as a result of that creativity. That’s how sentience develops within the amorphous.
How can the Amorphous evolve further?
Needler said the only way that the amorphous can evolve further is through the creation of something, which is not normally experienced by the amorphous. And that is structure.
- There is structure, and structure above the structure, and structure within the structure. But it’s become clear to Needler that something that is structured is actually created.
- The number of different types of creations of structure is infinitesimally large.
That means WE (our True Energetic Selves/Oversouls/Higher Selves) are in every way, shape and form creating out of the amorphous the structures we need to allow us to experience, learn and evolve. We do this individually and also collectively for and on behalf of the Source.
- We pass our experiences onto our Source, and our Source passes its experiences gained through us and its own work to the Origin.
- And the Origin takes on-board its own work plus what it has gained from its creations, and gains a newer understanding and thereby evolutionary progression as a result.
We could think of the amorphous as being the ultimate building block, the ultimate brick, the ultimate DNA, which can be and is molded into what it needs to be. By assigning structure to the amorphous, we can play with it, manipulate, change, and work with it to understand it.
Needler pointed out that evolution is just part of a greater level of progression within the greater reality (see How Do Entities Progress? – Big Picture Questions.com).
We are experiencing form and structure in its lowest sense in our human form. We also create many other forms (e.g. humanoid, insectoid, reptoid, amoeboid, and various other “biosuits”) to explore different levels of the physical universe. But form doesn’t need to be just physical.
We also help maintain the multiverse structure at higher universal levels, that are kept in optimal evolutionary condition by numerous maintenance entities or “curators.” So we’re actually experiencing form and structure through all the levels of our multiverse to understand that which was primarily the amorphous in its structured and formed state. It’s a BIG job! 🙂
“God is using Life to experience Itself. Each individuated form was designed uniquely to reflect a particular aspect of Divinity Itself.” – Neale Donald Walsch
For more information, please see:
Guy Needler: Transcript of the World Satsanga (Lecture on “The Amorphous” on July 23, 2016)
Guy Needler: Home – Guy Steven Needler | The Dawn of a New Age of Science (new website) & 5 books: The History of God, Beyond the Source – Book 1, Beyond the Source – Book 2, Avoiding Karma, The Origin Speaks, 2015, The Anne Dialogues, 2016
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
At Big Picture Questions.com: Subscribe to Blog via Email (under Search button)
At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter