Apr 2 2016
Previously, we learned about the Universal Laws of Divine Oneness, Vibration and Relativity. Now we’ll take a closer look at the one of the most important and often misunderstood universal law: What is the Law of Cause and Effect?
What is the Law of Cause and Effect?
This Universal Law states that nothing happens by chance or outside the Universal Laws. The Kybalion (based on the Hermetic philosophy of ancient Egypt and Greece) stated that:
- Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law.
- There is no such thing as chance. Chance is a name for a Law not recognized.
- There are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes The Law. All is in Divine Order.
Everything that we currently have in our lives is an effect resulting from a specific cause. That cause may involve a complex chain of events that we (as creator beings in training) cocreated but cannot perceive or understand from our current vantage point. Therein lies the lesson.
What is the lesson?
In “The Light Shall Set You Free,” Norma Milanovich and Shirley McCune said that cause and effect does not deal with things so much as it deals with events in an “ecosystem” in which:
- Every thought that we think, every feeling that we have, every act that we perform individually or collectively has its direct and indirect impact on the events in our lives.
- Karma is an example of the manifestation of this law. Karma that used to take lifetimes to come around can now appear within minutes after a projected thought or spoken word.
This lesson was taught to me on a tennis court one day. I was upset and jokingly said I was going to send ‘negative energies’ toward my partner, only to find them instantly mirrored back to me in one big energetic swoop. I fell down hard, but had to laugh, because I realized then and there just how powerful we are. It’s no joke! We really need to watch ourselves.
What is karma?
Guy Needler said karma is an energetic issue that affects the entire physical universe. We are automatically exposed to karma on Earth. Karma is all about the attraction and addiction to lower frequency thoughts, behaviors, actions, desires, sensations and those sorts of things.
- It’s all about energy. A part of your energy gets released and stuck at the lower frequency level with no function or direction. That makes it dysfunctional energy, i.e. karma.
- That energy gets attached to you by an energetic link that pulls you lower or keeps you from going higher. It can be removed by adding energy at the same frequency level (see How To Remove Karma In This Lifetime? – Big Picture Questions.com).
How do we clear specific types of karma?
Needler said that we need to be gentle with ourselves and recognize that the frequencies on Earth move up and down, and that we do sometimes have little slips. If we go back to how we manifest things from the energetic perspective, the stepwise sequence is this:
Desire → Intention → Thought → Action
- From a higher perspective, we are sentience given a body of energy. We can use that higher function to look at the desire side (which is above the thought) to see where our desires, intentions, or thoughts are going. We can become our own observer.
- We can use our intention to clear our karmic dysfunctional thought processes to hit it before it gets down to the physical side, manifest as words, behaviors, actions or habits (see What Is Conscious Creation? – Big Picture Questions.com).
If we’re clearing dysfunctional love karma, the big message that Jesus gave us is that we must love everybody, even those who wrong us, and those who are doing hideous crimes.
- Send them love to lift their frequencies. If we send them enough love, at some point they will move out of dysfunctional thought processes, and start to become fully functional “good” citizens (see What Is the New Golden Rule? – Big Picture Questions.com).
If we’re clearing power karma, be careful of the ego. Power is one of the most intoxicating methods of gaining karma. It affects status, thoughts, behavior, materialism, etc. The ego uses power very effectively (see Is Power a Dirty Word? – Big Picture Questions.com).
“Thought, although it’s energy, is ultimately a function of desire, whereas love is the force that’s based upon the ultimate clarity of desire, and power is the correct application of intention, leading from desire and then thought to action.” – Guy Needler
Why are the lower frequencies more difficult to navigate?
Needler said it has to do with parallelism or event space, which we use to learn about the cause and effect of things in parallel environments. He explained:
- Around these lower frequencies, event space is more active, because of the lack of understanding of our thoughts and our actions. We can’t see the big picture totally.
- At our level, we make a choice of one thing or another, or choose one out of 5 different options. But in making one choice out of those 5 options, we actually create 5 different parallel versions of ourselves, where each version works on the one issue (see How Does Event Space Change Your Perspective On Life? – Big Picture Questions.com).
At higher frequencies, we can see ALL of the different effects that are created by the cause. We can start to understand things faster, so we don’t make a decision as such.
- We just experience everything concurrently. It’s nowhere near as difficult as here.
- We’re able to see more of the effects associated with our actions, or the causes that create those effects, and we can get around them easily.
This starts to happen when we incarnate at frequency bands 8 or 9 or higher up (FB 8-12) within the physical universe. We experience things in a more complete and holistic sense, in a completely joined up parallel way, whereas here on Earth we experience it in a linear way.
We have come a long way from understanding the Law of Cause and Effect as karma in terms of “an eye for an eye.” Thanks to Needler’s work, we now understand karma in energetic terms, which applies to how we manifest things on the physical plane.
The Law of Cause and Effect also relates to our freedom of choice. We now understand the all important role that event space has in teaching us about the cause and effect of ALL of our choices. The whole point of incarnation is to learn and evolve from the human experience.
“You are here to learn how to choose, and to choose how to learn. All is choice.” – Michael Entity
And that goes along with this Daily Inspiration from NealeDonaldWalsch.com:
“On this day of your life, I believe God wants you to know…
…that no one does anything they do not want to do.
You always have a reason – and usually, a pretty good one –
for doing what you are doing and choosing what you are
choosing. Be careful not to convince yourself that you are
doing something against your will. Such a thing is impossible.
Therefore, be honest with yourself as to why you are choosing
to do a particular thing. Then, do it gladly, knowing that you
are always getting to do what you want.
The statement “I have no choice” is a lie. You can choose.
You simply do not prefer the alternatives
available to you, for whatever reason.
So you select the outcome that you most prefer. Isn’t that power?”
Note: All emphasis is mine.
For more information, please see:
Guy Needler: Home – Guy Steven Needler | The Dawn of a New Age of Science (new website) & 5 books: The History of God, Beyond the Source – Book 1, Beyond the Source – Book 2, Avoiding Karma, The Origin Speaks, 2015 & World Satsanga Teleconferences
Norma Milanovich & Shirley McCune: The Light Shall Set You Free, 1996
Three Initiates: The Kybalion: A Study of the Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece, 1912
José Stevens & Simon Warwick-Smith: The Michael Handbook, 1990
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
At Big Picture Questions.com: Subscribe to Blog via Email (under Search button)
At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter