May 17 2016
Previously, we have reviewed the Universal Laws of Divine Oneness, Vibration, Relativity, Cause and Effect, Compensation, Action, Rhythm and Polarity. Now we’ll focus on the law that holds all others within it: What is the Law of Correspondence?
What is the Law of Correspondence?
The Kybalion (based on the Hermetic philosophy of ancient Egypt and Greece) states:
“As above, so below; as below, so above.” – The Kybalion
The Law of Correspondence states that there is a harmony, agreement, and correspondence between the different planes of Manifestation, Life and Being. All that is included in the Universe emanates from the same Source [which in our multiverse is Source Entity One].
- The same laws, principles, and characteristics apply to each unit or combination of units of activity. Each manifests its own phenomena upon its own plane, but all are interrelated.
- The remarkable “correspondences” between some macroscopic structures in the physical universe (e.g. galaxies/nebulae) and microscopic structures in the human body (e.g. brain cells/mitotic or dividing cells/iris of the eye) are illustrated in the Featured Image (above).
The Hermeticists divided the Universe into three planes of existence: physical, mental and spiritual planes with many subplanes or levels within them, all vibrating at different rates. When Oneness is present, all three planes vibrate in harmony and agreement.
How have our views changed?
In “The Light Shall Set You Free,” Milanovich and McCune described how our basic paradigms and views of the world and the universe have changed over the years, briefly summarized as:
- First, the “M-1” mechanistic view of the universe believed that the basic material of the universe is matter and energy, and that matter gives rise to the mind (consciousness).
- Then the “M-2” view was based on dualism, in which two types of energies make up the universe: matter energy and mind-spirit, dealt with by science and religion, respectively.
- More recently, we have moved to the “M-3” metaphysics, which says that mind gives rise to matter, since the basic energy of the universe is consciousness (or the God Force).
Based on Guy Needler’s work, we now know there is a much greater reality that goes beyond the physical universe, that the Hermeticists and modern physicists are describing. We exist in a multiverse created by our Source Entity (“God”), who in turn was created by the Origin, also known as the Absolute, All There Is or the ultimate creator of EVERYTHING in totality.
How do we correspond to our Source and the Origin?
According to Needler, our Source transferred part of its ready-to-use sentience to its own creations, the True Energetic Selves (Oversouls/Higher Selves), which is who we really are.
- We are sentient creator beings in training. We were also given a volume of specialized energy to move around and create with. Energy is just a tool we use, not who we are.
- In order to progress, we need to master ourselves and the energies we work with. In reality we’re never truly “individual,” because we’re always connected to our Source/the Origin.
The Law of Correspondence holds the Oneness together, like the cosmic glue that connects everything to everything else. In “The Origin Speaks,” Needler explained a few things:
- Energy in its purest sense is formless or particle-less beingness or an unseen force. When energy is given form, it needs to be stabilized by frequencies; otherwise it is free-form.
- The human form is interwoven into the fabric of the physical universe, because it is made from the same energetic components at ten frequency bands (gross physical FB 1-3, astral FB 4-7, and purely energetic FB 8-10). It is designed to fully experience its environment.
- There are six levels of structure below the quark level that support the physical universe. The fundamental particle of matter is the Anu, which link end-to-end to form strings or rope-like structures that create the holographic framework for the physical universe.
- However, sentience exists within and without all aspects of the Origin’s structure, which is even finer than our multiverse structure. We use our pure sentience to drive our intention, which produces thought that precedes action, that facilitates an energetic response.
The Figure (below) illustrates different levels of oneness. The Anu are included within but transcended by larger “gross” physical units, such as atoms, molecules, cells, tissues and organs in the physical body, which is simply the vehicle that we animate with our sentience.
- In our multiverse, the smallest sentient unit is the shard, which is projected from the soul or aspect. The shards and souls may work alone or as collectives of entities. The souls come from True Energetic Selves created by the Source Entities created by the Origin.
Our True Energetic Selves perform a localized function within the larger function of our Source within the even larger function of the Origin. We can experience many things concurrently as these ever-finer functional units, that are never truly separated from the totality (the Origin).
I hope this helps you see how the Law of Correspondence works. All laws exist within this correspondence or interrelatedness, and all changes in one plane affect all the other planes.
That means our thoughts, words, emotions and actions affect not just those in our circles, but in other parts of the world, as well as on other planes, because all are One and all correspond to one another. We’re here as co-creators in training, learning to use more power or energy with more wisdom and more love, just as intended by our ultimate creator, the Origin.
“Experiencing, learning and evolving is a big responsibility, not only for ourselves, but for the bigger part of ourselves, the True Energetic Self, and that bigger part of ourselves that we call Source, and the bigger part of that which is the Origin.” – Guy Needler
“Stay Light, Be Light, Light the way for others.” – Guy Needler
For more information, please see:
Guy Needler: Home – Guy Steven Needler | The Dawn of a New Age of Science (new website) & 5 books: The History of God, Beyond the Source – Book 1, Beyond the Source – Book 2, Avoiding Karma, The Origin Speaks, 2015, The Anne Dialogues (in publication)
Norma Milanovich & Shirley McCune: The Light Shall Set You Free, 1996
Three Initiates: The Kybalion: A Study of the Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece, 1912
New science: Big Bang may have actually been a Big Bounce – Unexplained Mysteries & Big Bang versus Big Bounce: Mathematical model suggests widely-held universe theory may be wrong | WIRED UK & Big Bang or Big Bounce? New Theory on the Birth of the Universe
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
At Big Picture Questions.com: Subscribe to Blog via Email (under Search button)
At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter