Oct 9 2014
Why are so many people still asleep? This question is often brought up in spiritual forums. People can’t believe that some humans are still “asleep,” living a 3D life with no awareness of their spiritual self. Some wonder why they’re “awake,” but still here with the all the unaware ones? Why haven’t they ascended to their favorite star system already? Others blame the New Age movement or “light workers,” who in their view have “failed” miserably in their task to wake up others.
What’s the problem with this way of thinking?
When you’re driving, do you take the scenic route, the surface roads, the old highway or the newly built expressway to get from point A to point B? It’s your choice, isn’t it? It’s really no different when it comes to becoming aware or conscious of the greater reality. All is choice.
Wendy Kennedy (“The Great Human Potential”) said that ascension is not a requirement, because at the co-creator level, all are acceptable experiences. Guy Needler (“The History of God”) has told us that humans are the only beings given individualized free will.
- We get to choose what to do and how to do it, no matter how it affects others. But every being in the physical universe is learning from us, our “mistakes” and all.
- If others don’t wish to awaken, it doesn’t tie you into their reality. You can choose to create your life of joy or expansion no matter what others around you may be choosing.
The idea that everybody should want to increase their frequency (just like you) goes back to competition and judgment of others, which is precisely what we’re here to release.
“When you judge others, you don’t define them, you define yourself.” – Earl Nightingale
- At Source level, we’re all integrated. On Earth, some people simply choose not to access certain files or memories in order to play a different game, according to Kennedy.
- Every person is on their own evolutionary path. We increase our frequency gradually as an individual, not as a group of beings.
What is our personal Tree of Life?
Our lives are created from a series of choices (below, left), which occur in every now moment. But none of us are conscious of the bigger picture, i.e. all the parallel lives that are created by our choices in event space, where we play out various “what if scenarios” in life.
- Each choice creates a new fractal branch in your personal Tree of Life (below, right). This is what your line of existence looks like in simultaneous event space, according to Needler.
- The trunk represents the main direction in your life, and the branches are the diversification of you in event space created by your free will decisions.
- A clear, strong intention creates a thick branch, but indecision or changing your mind creates a thin branch or an evolutionary dead end, that consolidates back into the next larger branch. Eventually all the branches consolidate back to the main trunk.
- All these parallel versions of “you” (whose numbers go up and down very fast from say 200-100,000+) think they’re the ONLY one playing the game. 😉
Each “what if scenario” is played inside an event bubble that is formed around the “local you” (left) or a group of people (right) or collective humanity, whatever you choose to be part of.
- At the lower self/ego level, the “you” here is completely unaware of these parallel lives, but your Higher Self and soul use them to learn about the cause and effect of things.
- These event spaces are interlinked and interactive, so you can get feedback from them in the form of hunches, intuition, “past life” memories, pains, phobias, etc.
- We are constantly moving from one event space to another to maximize the learning opportunities from every incarnation, which has a much grander overall plan.
Given how little we know about our own parallel selves, we’re not in a position to judge, blame or moralize to anybody else regarding their level of consciousness in an event space we share.
How can we best serve ourselves, others and the world?
The collective simply reflects outwardly what most individuals currently hold as their inner truth, whether it’s about fighting wars, blaming greedy banksters or other evildoers.
“As long as you are at war with yourself, outer war is a result. As long as you are inwardly greedy and selfish and don’t even know it, outer greed and selfishness cannot be successfully eliminated.” – Eva Pierrakos
- Those who’re not awake will act out daily dramas and not even know what they’re upset about. They’re feeling victimized, reacting instead of creating. They’re unaware how their negativity directly amplifies and hooks into other people struggling in duality.
- Those who become self-aware and self-responsible by facing and processing their own negativity, fears, anger, pride, greed, selfishness, etc. will have an easier time of being in this world, but not of it. By going to the balcony, they can see the play.
“All the world’s a stage. And all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances.” – Shakespeare (“As You Like It”)
Understanding leads to compassion for self and others, who are merely other actors in the same play. They allow us to play out countless variations on a theme by switching roles with us, so we all get to see things from different perspectives, to make different choices that define different paths, that give us an accelerated learning process.
- You cannot change something outside of you that you’re still hiding within you, no matter how much ranting and raving you do. The change has to begin within you.
- You can do more for humanity by being the living example of a life of joy, love and abundance, and by expressing higher acting behaviors that attract others to you.
- By becoming a way shower, by being the light for the moths in the dark. By embodying peace in the midst of chaos in the world, and by loving others in spite of themselves.
“The truth of your being knows that you are One with everything and everyone. When the Self realizes that there is no one else, the highest choice for the Self becomes the highest choice for another.” – Neale Donald Walsch
What is our saving grace?
What if you knew you couldn’t fail? How would that change your approach to life today?
“We are on an inevitable course of awakening.” – Ram Dass
Why? Because we’re all part of a much greater evolutionary cycle, that involves our entire multiverse and ALL the beings within it. We cannot fail, and no one gets left behind.
- Our lives on Earth are just a small part of this grand adventure, but even human advancement is accelerating like never before.
- Needler said we’re about 10% into the evolutionary cycle, but already 25% into the Earth experiment (below).
- That means we can expect rapid changes in outer technology, which are not to be feared, because they are simply temporary substitutions for the inner (spiritual/higher energetic) technologies found in our human vehicles, as we ascend in frequency.
WE are individualized units of our Source Entity, made of the same sentient energies as the Origin/Absolute, which is The All.
“You think your life is about you. Your life is not about you. It’s about everyone in the world. Life has everything to do with the Big You, not with the Little You or the Local You! Why? Because there is only One of us.” – Neale Donald Walsch
Wendy Kennedy summed it up like this: “The most important thing YOU can do is to work upon yourselves. What happens to the microcosm happens to the macrocosm. You are not separate. You are connected. So if you see something that you want to change in the world, look at what is going on in your life that is reflecting the issue to you on a personal level?”
That means if your world sucks or is not to your liking, you’ve got some homework to do! 😉
For more information, please see:
Tom Kenyon & Wendy Kennedy: The Great Human Potential: Walking in One’s Own Light, 2013 (higherfrequencies.net/product/the-great-human-potential-walking-in-ones-own-light/; available in English, French and German) & Home – Higher Frequencies
Guy Steven Needler: The History of God (website) & 5 books: The History of God, Beyond the Source – Book 1, Beyond the Source – Book 2, Avoiding Karma, The Origin Speaks, 2015 & World Satsanga Teleconference (September 27, 2014)
Neale Donald Walsch: The Complete Conversations with God Books 1-3, 2005 & What God Said, 2013
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
At Big Picture Questions.com: Subscribe to Blog via Email (under Search button)
At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter