Jun 11 2015
In previous posts, we’ve learned about the spiritual perspective on anxiety, depression, suicide, mental and physical disabilities. The recent passing of John Nash and his wife (immortalized in the movie, A Beautiful Mind (2001) – IMDb) brings us to take a closer look at schizophrenia, which is a greatly misunderstood condition, according to Guy Needler. What is the spiritual basis of schizophrenia?
What is the conventional view of schizophrenia?
The word “schizophrenia” literally means a splitting of the mind. It is a chronic, severe, and disabling brain disorder that has affected people throughout history. It occurs at similar rates in all ethnic groups around the world, and affects men and women equally.
- About 1% of Americans have schizophrenia. Symptoms usually start between ages 16 and 30, a little earlier in men than in women. It is rarely seen in children or adults over age 45.
- The cause of schizophrenia is unknown. It is thought to be a “brain disease” affected by factors, such as genetics (family history), immune or autoimmune dysfunctions, prenatal exposure to viruses, toxins, malnutrition, or taking mind-altering drugs as a youth.
People with the disorder may “lose touch with reality,” and have hallucinations, because they see, hear, smell or feel things that no one else around them perceives.
- They may have delusions of persecution, believing other people or outside forces are reading their minds, controlling their thoughts, making them feel, want or do something.
- They may sit for hours without moving or talking, and seem perfectly fine until they start talking with disorganized speech, thinking or bizarre behavior.
They may become withdrawn, disinterested in daily life, school or work, depressed, addicted to drugs or alcohol, suicidal or terrified and very agitated by their uncontrolled thoughts.
As a Nobel Prize winning mathematician, Nash observed: “I would not dare to say that there is a direct relation between mathematics and madness, but there is no doubt that great mathe-maticians suffer from maniacal characteristics, delirium and symptoms of schizophrenia.”
“What truly is logic? Who decides reason? It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reason can be found.” – John Nash
What is the spiritual basis of schizophrenia?
Guy Needler is the first person to shed true “spiritual light” on schizophrenia by giving us a newer understanding of it from the soul’s perspective. He said the condition we call schizo-phrenia can result from one of three different situations:
- Somebody who is in connectivity with other versions of themselves in a parallel condition. In this case, the person is in communication with their own soul’s parallel selves in other event spaces. When we are incarnate, generally we can only cope with one reality at a time (see How Does Event Space Change Your Perspective On Life? – Big Picture Questions.com).
- Somebody who is experiencing different realities, that are other soul aspects projected from the same True Energetic Self (Oversoul/Higher self). In this case, the person’s soul is experiencing their own and their soul mates’ lives (in human/alien/other forms), all of which are occurring simultaneously (see How Does Reincarnation Work? – Big Picture Questions.com).
- Several souls using the same body, which happens in the shared vehicle walk-in. This is also the basis of bipolar disorder (2 souls) and multiple personality disorder with up to 7 souls in one body (see What Is a Walk-in Or a Soul Exchange? – Big Picture Questions.com).
It’s no wonder people can get confused by the different realities described by Needler, who meets people from all around the world during his workshops. He described two healings:
Case Study #1: Young male – Parallel selves version
Needler met a disoriented young man, who was quite a powerful individual in his own right. He had the ability to move between three different parallel lives in three different realities.
- But the young man had no control over that level of connection, so it was both overwhelming and intoxicating to him at the same time.
- To heal him, Needler had to work with all three parallel versions of the man, shutting things down in different ways, so that the man could anchor himself to one reality.
Afterwards the man experienced grief, when he lost the connectivity to his parallel selves. He wanted to continue to monitor them, but in a more controlled way, so he’s working on that.
Case Study #2: Young female – Shared vehicle walk-in version
Needler said there are lots of individuals that have more than one soul aspect in their physical form. One of them is the primary soul that animates the body, and the other ones are passive.
- He was called to heal a young lady, whose personality changed from one day to the next, because she had 3 souls in place, all of which were playing a passive but controlling role.
- To heal her, Needler had to communicate with all three souls simultaneously to explain that the body couldn’t cope with them rotating through her in that way.
He found out that one personality was preferred by the family, so that soul was assigned the primary role and the other two became passive, so that the incarnation would be successful.
I hope that you have a new appreciation for what we consider to be mental illness, because our current understanding of these conditions is so dismal. We tend to overmedicate to mask the symptoms and to counter the side effects of the medications without a clue about the underlying condition from a higher energetic (“spiritual”) soul perspective.
It’s been predicted that the biggest problem in this century will not be heart disease or cancer, but mental disease. That’s why it’s important to be aware, that as we ascend the frequencies, we will gain more connectivity and with it more functionality, as we go higher. That’s how scientists, inventors, musical geniuses and others get their downloads, according to Needler.
But that also means there are potentially more opportunities for some “glitches” to occur in certain people (children and young people in particular), who need to be properly diagnosed and healed, not just overmedicated or institutionalized as in the past (see You Calling Me Crazy? The Perils of Misdiagnosis).
That’s where you (as a spiritually aware person) can play an important role in educating and alerting parents, therapists, physicians and healers to a new understanding of these sorts of conditions, not as a physical “brain disease,” but sometimes as a manifestation of accessing higher frequencies and functions, that are not generally considered “normal” by society.
“In a dream, it’s typical not to be rational.” – John Nash
“I later spent…five to eight months in hospitals in New Jersey, always on an involuntary basis, and always attempting a legal argument for release.” – John Nash
“The only thing greater than the power of the mind is the courage of the heart.” – John Forbes Nash Jr. (June 13, 1928 – May 23, 2015)
Note: On May 23, 2015, John and Alicia Nash were killed in a collision in New Jersey. They were on their way home after a visit to Norway, where Nash had received the Abel Prize in mathematics (see A BEAUTIFUL MIND’S ‘INTERESTING EQUATION’: Solving a mystery about John Forbes Nash and Einstein – CoMo Heart Beat).
It’s probably no accident that his birth card is the Four of Diamonds, which is sometimes called “Seeing Through the Veil” by card science. He came here to teach us about schizo-phrenia and to give his unique insights into game theory, chance and decision making inside complex systems, because he faced that in his inner and outer world every day. We thank him!
Disclaimer: The medical information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. Please consult your health care provider before making any health care decisions about your condition.
For more information, please see:
Guy Needler: Home – Guy Steven Needler | The Dawn of a New Age of Science (new website) & 5 books: The History of God, Beyond the Source – Book 1, Beyond the Source – Book 2, Avoiding Karma, The Origin Speaks, 2015 & The Anne Dialogues, 2016
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
At Big Picture Questions.com: Subscribe to Blog via Email (under Search button)
At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter